Specializing in long-haul trucking movements throughout Canada and the U.S.A.
A Family-operated company that makes you feel at home . . .
A family-owned and operated carrier, KBD provides SERVICE EXCELLENCE and peace-of-mind:
* proven track record with our clients for ON-TIME CUSTOMER PICK-UP and DELIVERIES;
* professional drivers, over 75% of whom are FAST-APPROVED AND all have either completed or are in the process of completing a 4-year COMMERCIAL DRIVER APPRENTICESHIP training program;
* EXCELLENT CVOR SAFETY SCORE putting KBD in the top 2% of ON carriers;
* approved FAST, C-TPAT, and CSA status, having undergone rigorous evaluations of border security standards as well as on-site inspections; and
* a commitment to the environment, maintaining membership in SMARTWAY, minimizing our environmental footprint.
If EXCELLENT service is a priority to you and your company, contact KBD today!
Pictures from the Road
Our focus . . . Quality, Integrity, Reliability.
Now hiring O/O's, DRIVERS, and DRIVERS-in-TRAINING for our Flatbed Division
Whether you're an experienced driver or a new recruit . . .
KBD offers overnight trips, high miles, and weekly direct paycheque deposit. Job perks include an iPhone, your own personally- assigned dispatcher, and a friendly family atmosphere.
Interested? Take a closer look or e-mail Cindy.
Congratulations to Lee Scott, nominated by his Dispatcher, Steacy, to be KBD's March Driver-of-the-month. Lee has been a loyal KBD driver for 6 years and can be seen driving Truck #044. Lee is always on time for pick-up and delivery appointments. He possesses a friendly and pleasant personality, taking each day in stride even when life-on-the-road takes an unexpected turn. Lee is a great communicator and maintains a spotless driving record, which is especially impressive considering how many miles he travelled in this winter's road conditions.
Additional 2014 Drivers-of-the-Month
EXCELLENT SAFETY SCORE
A voluntary audit request to the Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (MTO) has resulted in KBD receiving a rating of EXCELLENT!
The MTO audit evaluated KBD's commitment to safety on the highway in terms of driver hours-of-service, log accuracy, violations and accidents, maintenance prevention and servicing among other criteria.
KBD's positive results attests to a commitment to safety first. According to the MTO, less than 2% of carriers will achieve an EXCELLENT rating. KBD is very proud to be one of the 2%!
Commercial Vehicle Operator Summary