Specializing in long-haul trucking movements throughout Canada and the U.S.A.
A Family-operated company that makes you feel at home . . .
Are you looking for a carrier that can provide consistent, dependable, safe and secure transport of your freight?
As a family-owned and operated carrier, KBD understands the concept of small-town customer service. We provide SERVICE EXCELLENCE in freight movements and customer interactions!
At KBD, we provide quality service to give you peace-of-mind. We have:
* a proven track record with our clients for on-time customer pickup and deliveries;
* professional drivers, over 75% of whom are FAST-approved AND all have either completed or are in the process of completing a 4-year Commercial Driver apprenticeship training program;
* an EXCELLENT CVOR safety score putting KBD in the top 2% of ON carriers;
* approved FAST, C-TPAT, and CSA status, having undergone a rigorous evaluation of security standards and procedures as well as on-site inspections in order to achieve; and
* a commitment to the environment, maintaining memberships in both the U.S. SmartWay and Canadian FleetSmart programs to help minimize our environmental footprint.
If EXCELLENT service is a priority to you and your company, contact KBD today!
Congratulations to Andrew Hill for February driver of the month! Andrew was hired as a Long-Distance Flat Bed driver, who can be seen driving Truck #039. IT WAS A UNANIMUS DECISION BY THE DISPATCH TO PICK ANDREW. Andrew has a pleasant disposition, easy to dispatch, and always has a smile on his face. Andrew has helped out the Van division when needed without any questions. Andrew is truly a KBD Team Player!
EXCELLENT SAFETY SCORE
A voluntary audit request to the Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (MTO) this year resulted in KBD receiving an outstanding audit score and a rating of EXCELLENT!
The MTO audit evaluated KBD's commitment to safety on the highway in terms of driver hours-of-service, log accuracy, violations and accidents, maintenance prevention and servicing among other criteria.
KBD's positive results attests to our commitment to safety first. According to the MTO, less than 2% of carriers will achieve an EXCELLENT rating. KBD is very proud to be one of the 2%!
Commercial Vehicle Operator Summary