Specializing in long-haul trucking movements throughout Canada and the U.S.A.
A Family-operated company that makes you feel at home . . .
A family-owned and operated carrier, KBD provides SERVICE EXCELLENCE and peace-of-mind:
* proven track record with our clients for ON-TIME CUSTOMER PICK-UP and DELIVERIES;
* professional drivers, over 75% of whom are FAST-APPROVED AND all have either completed or are in the process of completing a 4-year COMMERCIAL DRIVER APPRENTICESHIP training program;
* EXCELLENT CVOR SAFETY SCORE putting KBD in the top 2% of ON carriers;
* approved FAST, C-TPAT, and CSA status, having undergone rigorous evaluations of border security standards as well as on-site inspections; and
* a commitment to the environment, maintaining membership in SMARTWAY, minimizing our environmental footprint.
If EXCELLENT service is a priority to you and your company, contact KBD today!
Our focus . . . Quality, Integrity, Reliability.
Congrats to Nathan Biccum, July's driver-of-the-month. Nathan is a new driver and has been with KBD only since March, but he is not new to trucking. Nathan comes from a long line of professional drivers and has proven himself to be a valuable addition to the KBD driving team. Nathan is a pleasure to work with and easily switches between flatbed, roll-tite, and van loads, always willing to do what is needed. We are proud to have Nathan representing KBD on the highway.
Recruiting Blitz $500 Sign-On BONUS
Interested in earning a premium wage, direct-deposited weekly? Would you like to have access to an enhanced group benefit package that includes up to $750 each per year for extended health practitioners and provides up to $25,000 coverage if you're ever diagnosed with a critical illness? Did we mention the quarterly performance and safety bonuses?
Whether you're an experienced driver or a new recruit, KBD offers a premium employment opportunity: overnight trips, high miles, and your own personally-assigned Dispatcher, just to name a few, all packaged in a pleasant and personable family atmosphere.
We're interested in COMPANY DRIVERS and OWNER/OPERATORS to pull vans and flatbed trailers to ON, QC, and the continental U.S.
Contact Cindy today to find out more.
800-249-0664 (Ext. 107)